Create unified data platforms, collect data from files, feeds, databases, cloud drives, popular business applications and in-house apps., visually analyze your business data, track key business metrics , create insightful reports and dashboards and make informed business decisions.
Why Business Intelligence?
Is your company struggling to make use of data or regret not having information at the right time ?Do you think you can drastically improve sales and returns with knowledge of the right metrics?
Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help executives, managers, and each and every team members make more informed business decisions, solve business problems and learn about oncoming problems and act to mitigate risks.
InScope Business Intelligence Services
Data Architecture Consulting
- Collection and Integration of data from internal systems and external sources
- Integration enterprise data sources – employing extraction transformation and loading technique to integration sources :
- Databases- Oracle , Teradata, MS SQL, Access
- ERP tools - SAP, Sage, Informatica, Infor, Oracle Agile Product
- Lifecycle Management Software (PLM), SFDC, Service Max, HRMS
- Point of Sales System(POS)
- Legacy Systems- AS400, Mainframe, DB2.
- Migration to Cloud - Move from on-premise DWH to AWS leveraging open source.
Data Cleansing and Standardization
This is the process of preparation for reports. It involves , running jobs and workflows to achieve high quality data.
- Parsing- to detect and eliminate syntax error
- Transformation- to maintain consistency and uniformity
- Duplication and redundant data elimination while also maintaining completeness and accuracy
- Data Validation- Applying constraints and data entry checks
Data Processing and Reporting
This involves developing and running queries against the data
- Validation – Ensuring that supplied data is "clean, correct and useful"
- Sorting – Sequential arranging of data points
- Summarization – reducing detail data to its main points.
- Aggregation – combining multiple pieces of data.
- Analysis – the "collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.".
- Classification – separates data into various categories.
- Reporting – list detail or summary data or computed information.
Data Processing Tools
We have high experience and proficiency in working with these tools
- Microsoft BI Tools
- MS SQL
- My SQL
Analytics , Dashboards and Data Visualization
Analytics and Data visualizing , help glean insights and valuable information from data . It is at this stage that data is usable for business. It is made available to end users like managers and decision makers, and in the format that is most useful and readable to them.