Marketing Analytics involve statistical and technical processes that enable measuring, managing and analyzing of marketing or campaign performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI).
Marketing Analytics report provides key metrics and insights to marketers to be more efficient at their jobs , minimize wasted marketing investing and build robust marketing strategies.
Objective of Marketing Analytics report
- How are marketing initiatives performing today? How will it perform in future? Measures you can take to improve them?
- How do our marketing activities compare with our competitors’? Where are they spending their time and money? Are they using channels that we aren’t using?
- What should you do next? Are your marketing resources properly allocated? Are you devoting time and money to the right channels? How should you prioritize your investments for next year?
Data and Processes employed for Marketing Analytics Consulting
- Presales and Post Sales Analysis of Marketing Experiments
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Advertising Effectiveness Analytics
- Multichannel Marketing Analysis
- Customer Behavior Analysis
- Incremental Benefits of Initiatives
- A comprehensive analysis involving connected analysis of marketing efforts and corresponding initiatives- marketing metrics (campaign results, acquisition rates, lead generation scores, etc.) to business results (share of wallet, loyalty, category share, profitability, etc.)